A unique forum for
Mentoring and Learning & Development
Testimonial from our first student in 2014 when we started our coaching- Romit Takle was a final year engineering student
I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that Dinesh Sir is really good at improving one's personality, presentation skills, enhancing general industry knowledge & providing career tips. I’m glad that he has helped me overcome all my self-doubts, and made me more confident. The course content was really helpful and can be beneficial across any sector.
With personal coaching & advise from Mr. Dinesh, it has landed me with a very good & challenging job at Tata Projects Ltd which I am very much thankful to him. He had advised me to move into BIM many years ago which I did. I now work in the area of 3D,4D&5D BIM Specialist & BIM Co-ordinator and in VR & AR. Now the course content may have evolved from the start as I was one of his first student so I may take another session for learning more.
Thank You Persona Academy/ The Engineers Forum Romit Takle firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to know what India has in store in the infrastructure arena and what is already being successfully implemented?
1. NIP/GATI-SHAKTI 4. GHTC
2. PMAY 5. ASHA
3. AMRUT 6. ARHC
Testimonial from a senior level manager who is now a Senior Director in a large American MNC (Top management )
I was a student at Persona Academy during 2017–18, and with Dinesh Sir’s continuous guidance and fantastic training I got several inputs to improve myself and help me in my work & in office interactions and reach the position of a SENIOR Director in an American MNC at age 40.
CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE SUCH TOP MANAGEMENT PROFILES WHO HAVE DONE OUR COURSE.
Testimonial from an overseas student - from Abu Dhabi- UAE (Middle Management )
I am Afaque Usman Katil, working as a design engineer in a well known company in U.A.E., manufacturing state-of-the-art armored vehicles for various armies around the world . I traveled to Thane for the specialized course in "Persona for Engineers'', and it was a great experience for me to learn many aspects of personality development and soft skills, presentation skills, group discussions and debating in a very effective manner.
I also learnt to coordinate meetings like kick off meetings, engage in arguments and negotiations, compere office programmes, and present to teams of clients- all with the unique techniques Mr. Dinesh has skillfully developed from his personal experiences.
I highly recommend this course to all engineers and also others who wish to
improve their personalities, soft skills and critical thinking in an accelerated
mode of learning. The skills that I learnt are highly effective in the modern office
environment, specially for engineers aiming at top techno-managerial positions .
Er. Afaque Usman Katil email@example.com
( Did our course in 2017 )
Are you aware of :
-Pre Feasibility /Feasibility Studies
-Transaction Advisory Services
-Project Management Consultancy
A unique forum for capability building to become a great Manager and an Engineering Leader
TheEngineersForum is a multi-purpose vehicle for Core Engineers and SME's to discuss, present & network on new technologies, products and services in the engineering & construction sector, and at the same time improve Personalities, Soft Skills, Build Knowledge and Management & Leadership Skills.
Enquire further: dinesh@TheEngineersForum.in / 9619545460
Share Knowledge,Guide, Mentor, Prosper
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT & GOVERNANCE + MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR WORKING ENGINEERS
( with complete focus on Engineering Related issues - commercial / technical )
1. Objectives of the PDMS course: To give you great confidence in corporate and business settings, in commercial and technical matters and in day to day life. It will polish your ability to think critically /speak/ present / discuss meaningfully. It is a highly subsidised course, developed to benefit everyone. The content is well researched, career oriented and documented to benefit everyone who participates.
2. Duration of each session: 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes / 2 hours maximum each session.( 20 hours totally )
3. One on One Course ( 1 on 1 ): It is a unique "one on one course", with 80% interaction on a one-on-one basis & 20% interaction in groups. Full/ undivided attention on you.
4. Course Schedule & Timings: As per your convenience Off-Line an On-line/ mutally covenient timings.
5. Training location: Thane ( West ) Pin 400608 and Online is an option
6. Engineering Leadership issues & personality development training with content /knowledge building:
- We will have a Heart-to- Heart talk with you on Day 1 about your requirements
- Discuss your Career issues
- We will train you to be perfect in making presentations on Engineering matters
& speaking confidently about products/services related to your work.
- Help you to express & discuss technical issues eloquently/ improve content
- Enhance your Digital Marketing Skills / Web Presence
- Project Discussions / Feasibility study presentations
- Writing solutions to engineering case studies
- Creating Leadership Development Plan, Project Charter Documents etc
- Making Concept notes
- Team Leader Training
- Conducting meetings / kick off meetings
- Face & conduct mock engineering interviews, sell engineering products & services,
- Present PPTs on interesting subject matters
- Discuss governance issues & engineering issues facing India
- Develop excellent report / proposal writing abilities.
- Help with your technical paper writing
- Advise you about MOOC Courses/ certifications relevant to your career objectives
- Home Work advisory to be done to excel
COST OF YOUR PERSONALISED TRAINING: Variable pricing, depending on your needs, time spent, experience & objectives