3. Testimonial from a senior level manager who is now a Senior Director in a large American MNC (Top management )
I was a student at Persona Academy during 2017–18, and with Dinesh Sir’s continuous guidance and fantastic training I got several inputs to improve myself and help me in my work & in office interactions and reach the position of a SENIOR Director in an American MNC at age 40.
CONTACT US TO KNOW MORE SUCH TOP MANAGEMENT PROFILES WHO HAVE DONE OUR COURSE.
We will provide you the contact details.
Some of the subjects of discussion / presentations in our training ( technical & commercial ) in the above course-
1. Smart Cities and their requirements
2. Building Information Modelling
3. New software in design & construction
4. New Building Materials & technologies
5. Engineering KPO's- the new business in India
6. International collaborations in consulting & manufacturing.
7. LIDAR and new methods of Surveying
8. Any other topic that you think our members will find interesting.
9. GIS and its applications
10. Project Management
11. Current issues in India
PDMS Course Synopsis
-Integrated Personality Development & Soft Skills Training
-Very unique methodology of training
-Technical Inputs ( Engg/Software related)
-Domain General knowledge enhancement
-Commercial Knowledge enhancement
-Awareness of various developments
-Business discussions/ presentations skills
- Digital Marketing
Enquire about this tailor made course and it's pricing for you
dinesh@TheEngineersForum.in / 9619545460
2. Testimonial from an overseas student - from Abu Dhabi- UAE (Middle Management )
I am Afaque Usman Katil, working as a design engineer in a well known company in U.A.E., manufacturing state-of-the-art armored vehicles for various armies around the world . I traveled to Thane for the specialized course in "Persona for Engineers'', and it was a great experience for me to learn many aspects of personality development and soft skills, presentation skills, group discussions and debating in a very effective manner.
I also learnt to coordinate meetings like kick off meetings, engage in arguments and negotiations, compere office programmes, and present to teams of clients- all with the unique techniques Mr. Dinesh has skillfully developed from his personal experiences.
I highly recommend this course to all engineers and also others who wish to
improve their personalities, soft skills and critical thinking in an accelerated
mode of learning. The skills that I learnt are highly effective in the modern office
environment, specially for engineers aiming at top techno-managerial positions .
Er. Afaque Usman Katil firstname.lastname@example.org
( Did our course in 2017 )
Are you aware of :
-Pre Feasibility /Feasibility Studies
-Transaction Advisory Services
-Project Management Consultancy
Enquire further: dinesh@TheEngineersForum.in / 9619545460
A unique forum for
Low Cost Mentoring and Learning & Development
Share Knowledge,Guide, Mentor, Prosper
TheEngineersForum is a multi-purpose vehicle for Core Engineers and SME's to discuss, present & network on new technologies, products and services in the engineering & construction sector, and at the same time improve Personalities, Soft Skills, Build Knowledge and Management & Leadership Skills.
A unique forum for capability building to become a great Manager and an Engineering Leader
Do you want to know what India has in store in the infrastructure arena and what is already being successfully implemented?
1. NIP/GATI-SHAKTI 4. GHTC
2. PMAY 5. ASHA
3. AMRUT 6. ARHC
1. Testimonial from our first student in 2014 when we started our coaching- Romit Takle was a final year engineering student
I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that Dinesh Sir is really good at improving one's personality, presentation skills, enhancing general industry knowledge & providing career tips. I’m glad that he has helped me overcome all my self-doubts, and made me more confident. The course content was really helpful and can be beneficial across any sector.
With personal coaching & advise from Mr. Dinesh, it has landed me with a very good & challenging job at Tata Projects Ltd which I am very much thankful to him. He had advised me to move into BIM many years ago which I did. I now work in the area of 3D,4D&5D BIM Specialist & BIM Co-ordinator and in VR & AR. Now the course content may have evolved from the start as I was one of his first student so I may take another session for learning more.
Thank You Persona Academy/ The Engineers Forum Romit Takle email@example.com
COURSE - PDMS
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT & GOVERNANCE + MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR WORKING ENGINEERS
( with complete focus on Engineering Related issues - commercial / technical )
1. Objectives of the PDMS course: To give you great confidence in corporate and business settings, in commercial and technical matters and in day to day life. It will polish your ability to think critically /speak/ present / discuss meaningfully. It is a highly subsidised course, developed to benefit everyone. The content is well researched, career oriented and documented to benefit everyone who participates.
2. Duration of each session: 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes / 2 hours maximum each session.( 20 hours totally )
3. One on One Course ( 1 on 1 ): It is a unique "one on one course", with 80% interaction on a one-on-one basis & 20% interaction in groups. Full/ undivided attention on you.
4. Course Schedule & Timings: Course will be conducted on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
5. Training location: Thane ( West ) Pin 400608 and Online too
6. Engineering Leadership issues & personality development training with content /knowledge building:
- We will have a Heart-to- Heart talk with you on Day 1 about your requirements
- Discuss your Career issues
- We will train you to be perfect in making presentations on Engineering matters
& speaking confidently about products/services related to your work.
- Help you to express & discuss technical issues eloquently/ improve content
- Enhance your Digital Marketing Skills / Web Presence
- Project Discussions / Feasibility study presentations
- Writing solutions to engineering case studies
- Creating Leadership Development Plan, Project Charter Documents etc
- Making Concept notes
- Team Leader Training
- Conducting meetings / kick off meetings
- Face & conduct mock engineering interviews, sell engineering products & services,
- Present PPTs on interesting subject matters
- Discuss governance issues & engineering issues facing India
- Develop excellent report / proposal writing abilities.
- Help with your technical paper writing
- Advise you about MOOC Courses/ certifications relevant to your career objectives
- Home Work advisory to be done to excel
COST OF YOUR PERSONALISED TRAINING: Variable pricing, depending on your needs, time spent, experience & objectives