Testimonial from our first student in 2014 when we started our coaching- Romit Takle was a final year engineering student then
I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that Dinesh Sir is really good at improving one's personality, presentation skills, enhancing general industry knowledge & providing career tips. I’m glad that he has helped me overcome all my self-doubts, and made me more confident. The course content was really helpful and can be beneficial across any sector.
With personal coaching & advise from Mr. Dinesh, it has landed me with a very good & challenging job at Tata Projects Ltd which I am very much thankful to him. He had advised me to move into BIM many years ago which I did. I now work in the area of 3D,4D&5D BIM Specialist & BIM Co-ordinator and in VR & AR.
Now the course content may have evolved from the start as I was one of his first student , I may take another session for more learning.
Thank You Persona Academy/ The Engineers Forum
Romit Takle email@example.com
Was our first client in 2014
A unique forum to become an Engineering Leader and a great Manager
Following are some select testimonials from people at different levels-
From a student who has now excelled in a job, from a middle management engineer and from a Director in a MNC
A unique forum for
& Soft Skills Training for Engineers
Testimonial from an overseas student - from Abu Dhabi- UAE (Middle Management )
I am Afaque Usman Katil, working as a design engineer in a well known company in U.A.E., manufacturing state-of-the-art armored vehicles for various armies around the world . I traveled to Thane for the specialized course in "Persona for Engineers'', and it was a great experience for me to learn many aspects of personality development and soft skills, presentation skills, group discussions and debating in a very effective manner.
I also learnt to coordinate meetings like kick off meetings, engage in arguments and negotiations, compere office programmes, and present to teams of clients- all with the unique techniques Mr. Dinesh has skillfully developed from his personal experiences.
I highly recommend this course to all engineers and also others who wish to improve their personalities, soft skills and critical thinking in an accelerated mode of learning. The skills that I learnt are highly effective in the modern office environment, specially for engineers aiming at top techno-managerial positions .
Er. Afaque Usman Katil firstname.lastname@example.org
Did our course in 2017
TheEngineersForum is a multi-purpose vehicle for Core Engineers and SME's to discuss, present & network on new technologies, products and services in the engineering & construction sector, and at the same time improve Personalities, Soft Skills, and Business Management Skills.
Testimonial from a senior level manager who is now a Director in a large MNC
I was a student at Persona Academy during 2017–18, and with Dinesh Sir’s continuous guidance and fantastic training I got several inputs to improve myself and help me in my work & office interactions and reach the position of Director at JLL India at age 40.
DINESH BHADAKWAD dinesh.bhadakwad@gmail. com
Was our valued client from 2017-18
Review testimonials from junior and senior engineers and top management personnel from technical field who have taken our training. Visit
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR WORKING ENGINEERS
( with complete focus on Engineering Related issues - commercial / technical )
1. Objectives of the course: To give you great confidence in corporate and business settings and in day to day life. It will polish your ability to think critically /speak/ present / discuss meaningfully.
2. Duration of each session: 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes/ 2 hours maximum each session.
3. One on One Course: It is a unique "one on one course", with 80% interaction on a one-on-one basis & 20% interaction in groups
4. Course Schedule & Timings: Course will be conducted on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
5. Training location: Thane ( West ) Pin 400601 / Wakad and Pune (PCMC) - Pin 411057
The training locations are well equipped with Laptop & Flat Screen TV connectivity, Wi-Fi, Microphone & Speaker facility, video recording facility.
6. Engineering issues & personality development
-We will train you to be perfect in making presentations on Engineering matters & products related to your work.
- Express & discuss technical issues,
- Project Discussions / Feasibility study presentations
- Writing solutions to engineering case studies and creating Project Charter Documents, Stakeholder registration, Concept notes etc
- Know more and express about commercial matters and case studies on engineering issues
- Conduct meetings / kick off meetings
- Face & conduct mock engineering interviews, sell engineering products & services,
- Make & present PPTs on engineering matters that you work on / PPT's are also readily available with us
- Discuss governance issues & engineering issues facing our nation
- Register objections/challenge decisions in tenders meetings and in related methods of procurement
- Develop excellent report / proposal writing abilities.
- Learn, Discuss and Present project financing issues- PPP/ BOT etc
7.Course fees: Rs. 20,000 TO Rs. 25,000 per person ( 15 to 20 hours course ) / Standard programme / Tailor Made to your experience and requirements. [ Average cost Rs 1200 ( middle manager level ) to Rs.1500 ( senior level) per session of 1 hour 15 min.]
The above course will give you great confidence in corporate and business settings and in day to day life. It will polish your ability to think critically /speak/ present / discuss meaningfully. To register for this training you have to be an Engineer ( Diploma / Degree ) or an Architect / Technical person. Experience ideally around 5 to 15 years, but age/ experience is not a criteria for learning.
Please do have a look at my Linkedin Profile to note my Experience, Qualifications, Licenses and Certifications, and the Recommendations made by my colleagues, deputies and students:
Ask for a free PDF copy of my book.
Write an email to email@example.com