IEBMN FORUM Members (past & present )
SR. NO. / NAME/ QUALIFICATIONS /POSITION/ INTEREST
-(Udyog Shree Award-2009 ( Loksatta ),
-( Rajiv Gandhi Achievement – Udyog Ratna Award, Delhi )
-(Indian Economic Development & Research Association – IEDRA New Delhi. -Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award)
I know Dinesh Bandiwadekar from early 2019. He is a fantastic coach for senior management personnel and I took training from him on many aspects of business presentations before my USA business visit. His own knowledge about various industries itself is a great asset for those interacting with him.
He is also an excellent guide for engineering business development and engineering management with his work experience at top management levels in India and overseas.
Amptronics Techno Pvt. Ltd.
A unique forum for
& Soft Skills Training for Engineers
TheEngineersForum is a multi-purpose vehicle for Core Engineers and SME's to DISCUSS, NETWORK, & PRESENT new technologies, products and services in the engineering & related I.T. domain, and at the same time improve Personalities, soft skills, and Business Management Skills.
A unique forum to become an Engineering Leader and a great Manager
How do you gain from IEBMN ?
1. Make contacts with people related to your field.
2. Sell your products & services to a targeted audience, no commission payable to us.
3. Introduce your company & business
4. Find new dealers & distributors for your products
5. Know recent developments in business and government rules & projects.
6. Meet potential employers.
1.Learn to present, talk to groups & speak in public under expert guidance. Gain immense confidence.
2.Develop your soft skills under a trainer.
Young engineers and executives will gain maximum benefit out of these.activities
3. Companies can send young executives to get developed and hone their selling skills and make valuable contacts.
Some of the subjects of discussion in which members have presented
1. Smart Cities and their requirements
2. Building Information Modelling
3. New software in design & construction
4. New Building Materials & technologies
5. Engineering KPO's- the new business in India
6. International collaborations in consulting & manufacturing.
7. LIDAR and new methods of Surveying
8. Any other topic that you think our members will find interesting.
9. Revit applications and Scan to BIM, Point Cloud
10. Project Management
Normally we will try & invite an expert in the field for a presentation and kick-start discussions and networking will follow.
Members are invited to submit their topics for presentations to
Join our IEBMN forum and
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call on 9619545460 for further information.